- RF plasma cleaner that reduces hydrocarbon contamination in vacuum chambers.
- Significantly improves electron microscope imaging and analytical performance.
- Can also be used as an in-situ solution for cleaning EUV and X-ray optics as well as SEM and TEM samples.
- Can be installed on most vacuum chambers and electron microscopes.
- Controllers in rack mounted or tabletop configurations are available.
- Hydrocarbon removal in high vacuum chambers
- Clean SEMs and FIBs for better imaging
- Improve resolution contrast and scanning time
- Achieve pristine vacuum conditions
- Prepare specimens for artifact-free imaging