Quasi-S Engineering division consists of teams of specialists with vast experiences in the following major roles:
- Equipment installation, calibration, buy-off, evaluation, trouble shooting and preventive maintenance.
- Site measurement includes EMF, noise and vibration elimination.
- Vacuum Pump preventive and corrective maintenance, UPS installation and battery replacement and many more.
- Provide customized solution and tailor to the need in overcoming customers’ problems. Unlike any common engineering services available in the market, we specifically focus only on projects that sync with our expertise.
- 3D CAD design and drafting services (using latest Autodesk Inventor) to clients
– For complicated and sophisticated mechanical structures that require in-depth visualisation.
– For “Reverse Engineering”, mainly for parts that are EOL and no longer available.
Below are examples of Engineering projects and several drafting assignments we have undertaken. The list is exhaustive somewhat, but due to customer proprietary requirement the examples shown is limited.
Noise Reduction Enclosure
Another project successfully undertaken by Quasi-S. This simple, cost effective enclosure not only helps our client to reduce health hazard due to noise generated by over 40 pumps, but the external casing creates neatness in the factory 5S initiative.
With the enclosure Temperature peaked at 49°C and remained constant after 8hrs of continuous operation.