The SU5000 FE-SEM has forever changed SEM operation. Ground-breaking computer-assisted technology from Hitachi, referred to as the EM Wizard, offers a new level of SEM operation and control. Expert or novice, the result is now the same: Highest quality nano‑scale images at everyone's fingertips! A novel, revolutionary user interface, EM Wizard, provides all users with optimum levels of resolution, repeatability, and throughput. With EM Wizard, beginners become experts overnight.
- A novel, revolutionary user interface, EM Wizard, provides all users with optimum levels of resolution, repeatability, and throughput. With EM Wizard, beginners become experts overnight.
- Automatic axis adjustment technology (auto-calibration) restores the microscope to its "best condition" on demand.
- A robust "draw-out" specimen chamber accommodates large specimens (-200 mmφ, -80 mmH).
- Rapid sample exchange with evacuation to observation in 3 minutes or less.
- Automated, intuitive on-demand image optimization on the fly.
- A visual and interactive guide offers 'pick and choose' SEM modes to ensure best operating conditions.
- With the 3D MultiFinder tool, samples are easily tilted and rotated with the image remaining centered and in focus.
The interactive guide enables a 'pick and choose' imaging mode.
EM Wizard optimizes the image for you
Images of Atomic Step and Threading Dislocation of n-GaN on Si
HV=15 kV, BSE images
Specimen courtesy of Professor Egawa,
Research Center for Nano-Device and System
Nagoya Institute of technology, Japan
Please Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to request for more information.