This easy to use tabletop model easily removes atmospheric hydrocarbons and carbon contamination from SEMs, FIBs, and other vacuum chambers. The Evactron® 25Zephyr De-Contaminator uses a remote RF plasma to produce gas-phase radicals that flow downstream through the chamber eliminating contamination. The Evactron® 25Zephyr is created for chambers that use turbo molecular pumps (TMPs). The 25Z is designed to clean/de-contaminate in the turbo pressure regime at 1-50 mTorr and has no adverse effects on the TMP temperatures. The Evactron Model 45 De-Contaminator can also be upgraded to the Zephyr cleaning.
• Clean chambers at turbo pump pressures
• 5-20 Watts RF power
• ≥10x improved cleaning rate
• One button operation
• 1-50 mTorr operating pressure
• No stress to the turbo molecular pump
• Safely de-contaminates the chamber without damage to sensitive components
• Shorter cleaning time, giving increased production with less system down time
• Cleans chamber while in “pump down”
• Increased mean free path, yet ion damage free
The Evactron® 25 Zephyr De-Contaminator also comes with a free 5-year warranty (must return to factory for repair).