- The IDE MK5 provides the lowest noise level (<0.5nT) and greatest field reduction compensation (up to 55dB) over a broad control bandwidth.
- Disturbances, both small and large (sensors can be placed in fields up to 400µT), are effectively cancelled to ensure the best image possible, every time.
- Its compact sensor design and higher DC allowable field permit probe positioning close to the microscope column without interference effects.
- The IDE MK5 provides flexibility in a robust hardware package.
- With the combination AC/DC sensor for flexible positioning, 6 output channels for high power output, and custom configurable snap together cage for greater serviceability
- Easy to use software features are accessed by a sleek, touch screen user interface
- Auto-tune functioning, expanded diagnostic capability, USB or RS232 remote connectivity, and event logging make this state of the art MK5 technology the most user friendly EMI compensation product
- The system incorporates three pairs of Helmholtz coils which can be wall-mounted or configured inside a freestanding cage which blends into the room environment. There are no dangling wires and no trip hazards which plague competitive systems