- 3D X-ray microscope with industry-leading spatial resolution
Achieve down to 0.5um spatial resolution and <100nm voxels
- Maximum versatility with novel contrast mechanisms
Patented multi-spectral source (MSS) for quasi-monochromatic illumination to allow up to 10X throughput on the most difficult-to-image, low contrast samples
- Multiple detectors in single system
Optimize your field of view and resolution
PrismaXRM achieves the highest spatial resolution available on the market at 500nm (0.5 µm).
Shown below are individual eggs resolved in the eggs sacks of a daphnia (water flea) specimen.
PrismaXRM-800 can incorporate the patented Multi-Spectral Source used in the Sigray ChromaXRM-500, which provides outstanding contrast for challenging samples because it produces quasi-monochromatic X-rays.
Quantitative Phase allows phase retrieval, providing clear separation of electron density.
- Semiconductor Failure Analysis
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composites
- In-situ Microstructural Evolution
- Intact Batteries and Batteries in-operando