The Qcut 150 A (BRILLANT 210 A) is a flexible precision cut-off machine to be used with cut-off wheels up to a diameter of 203 mm/8”.
The compact model is equipped with an automatic feed but also allows to perform cuts manually with a hand-lever. The optionally available clamping arm with a built-in force-sensor ensures low-deformation cuts thanks to a precise, force-controlled feed rate.
Thanks to the new feature “zone-cutting”, it is possible to adjust the feed-rate or cutting force individually to different areas of the sample for one cutting process. It reduces deformation and warming of the material, thus accelerating the preparation process.
No tools are required to mount the table attachment, which extends the range of applications, onto the machine. Further functionalities, like the selection of grinding mode or cooling system, make the Qcut 150 A (BRILLANT 210 A) a universal abrasive-cutter for a wide range of applications and materials.
- Precision cutting machine
- Up to 5 different cut-off modes: manual, automatic feed, force-controlled feed, grinding mode, cutting with table attachment (depending on equipment)
- Force-controlled cutting (option)
- Table attachment (accessory)
- Automatic Y-axis (vertical movement)
- Zone-cutting feature
- 4 different cooling systems availabe
- 4.3" Touch-Screen with intuitive QATM user software
- 200 customized cutting programs storable
- LED illumination of cutting chamber
- Solid stainless steel housing, powder coated
- Soft-closing hood