The PRO Line PVD Series utilizes a modular design configurable for a variety of thin film deposition applications.
- Available in three increasing chamber sizes: PVD75, PVD200, and PVD500
- Available with TORUS® Mag Keeper™ UHV Compatible Circular Magnetron Sputtering Sources in 2", 3", 4" diameters
- Available with TORUS® Linear Magnetrons
- Available with Multi-pocket electron beam evaporation sources
- Available with multiple thermal evaporation source configurations
- Up to two organic evaporation sources available
- Multi-technique options available. Examples: Electron beam + Sputtering, Electron beam + evaporation
- Wet or dry rough pumping, turbo pump, or cryogenic pump high vacuum pumping options available
- Standard configurations compatible with up to 11" to 20" OD substrates (pending chamber size); up to 850°C heating, cooling, and biasing options available
- Single and multi-wafer load lock options available for substrates up to 6"
- PRO Line series of PVD tools include KJLC's innovative eKLipse™ advanced control package