The Kurt J. Lesker Company® LAB Line UHV Sputter platform is purpose built for magnetron sputtering deposition applications. A chamber design tailored to fit UHV sputter process needs, an industry best software control system with advanced programming, load lock capability, and numerous features for optimized thin film performance are a few of the advantages offered in this innovative design.
The LAB Line series is compatible with the following techniques:
- TORUS® Magnetron Sputtering (up to 12 sources)
- Custom configurations are available upon request
KJLC's innovative eKLipse™ software allows user-friendly recipe creation along with a graphical user interface that is intuitive for new PVD users whilst advanced for seasoned professionals. For more information on this intuitive, unique, and reliable software package, please see the Software Tab.
- R&D Sputter Deposition
- Microelectronics (Metals, Metal Oxides, Dielectrics)
- Data Storage (Magnetic thin films)
- Magnetic Tunnel Junctions
- Superconducting Materials
- Josephson Junctions
- Optical Films and Photonics