300mm stokes waferskan™ ellipsometer
The model LSE-WS Stokes WAFERSKAN Ellipsometer is a high speed film thickness mapping system measuring one site per second including stage travel! It uses advanced StokesMeter™ technology (previous winner of Photonics Spectra and R&D 100 best new products awards) to give tilt-free, focus free, 2D/3D color thickness and index images on any size wafer up to 300mm . The units' elegant design offers unprecedented ease of use and instantaneous measurement at a cost much lower than conventional production control metrology systems. Affordably priced the LSE-WS is a popular choice in a high precision scanning ellipsometer.
- Trouble-free, no moving parts advanced StokesMeter™ measurement head.
- Measures complete state of polarization providing increased accuracy.
- Accurate, stable measurements using spectrally precise laser ellipsometry.
- Fastest possible instrument for thin film measurement.
- Tilt-free, focus free, hands-off operation for similar wafers.
- Simple, compact tabletop instrument - competitively priced.