High speed film thickness measuring system measures in less than a second!
The Stokes Ellipsometer LSE-USB with convenient USB interface uses advanced StokesMeter™ technology (previous winner of Photonics Spectra and R&D 100 best new products awards). The unit's simple yet robust design offers unprecedented ease of use and instantaneous measurement at a cost under $20K. It is a popular alternative to overly complicated ellipsometers.
This ellipsometer uses advanced StokesMeter™ technology with no moving parts and no modulators to quickly and accurately determine the complete polarization state of the 6328Å laser measuring beam at a 70° incidence angle. The laser light source has ample light intensity for increased measurement accuracy of absorbing and rough scattering films. Laser sources have the added advantage of being spectrally precise, stable and long lasting. Their use permits optimum instrument design in optics, detectors and other components so that measurements can be made highly accurate. The space-saving design features a small footprint yet it can accommodate large samples up to 300mm wide. The sample stage can be easily moved by hand to measure any point on the sample surface. The sample table includes a manual tilt and table height adjustment which is set using an alignment screen on the computer.
- Trouble-free, no moving parts advanced StokesMeter™ measurement head.
- Measures complete state of polarization providing increased accuracy.
- Accurate, stable measurements using spectrally precise laser ellipsometry.
- Fastest possible instrument for thin film measurement.
- Tilt-free, focus free, hands-off operation for similar wafers.
- Simple, compact tabletop instrument - competitively priced.