The LUMOS II is a fully automated stand-alone FTIR microscope. It combines best performance for visual inspection and infrared spectral analysis of micro samples with highest comfort in use. :
- Superb FPA imaging performance
- High-definition spectral and visual data
- Novel calibrating technology PermaSure+
- Ultrafast imaging data acquisition:
- Huge field of view and visual resolution in the sub micrometer range
- FPA imaging ATR/transmission/reflection
- Standard TE-MCT detector provides high sensitivity without liquid nitrogen!
- Software guided measurements support beginners and professional users
- Easy access to the sample stage: handle samples of up to 40 mm in height
- Fully motorized and automated hardware
- Compliant to cGMP/GLP, USP, ChP, JP, Ph. Eur. and FDA 21 CFR p11
- Automated OQ/PQ/pharmacopeia tests
- Upgrade your system anytime if your requirements change
Better instrument. Better results.
Naturally, LUMOS II delivers excellent results in transmission and reflection measurements. One notable highlight, however, are the measurements in attenuated total reflection (ATR). To cut a long story short, its ATR capabilities are unsurpassed. Period. Don‘t settle for unreliable, manual ATR accessories – get the best. Get the LUMOS ll.The retractable crystal is controlled by high precision piezoelectrical motors and integrated into the lens. This allows you to enjoy a clear view of the sample while your measurement still takes place exactly where you want it.
- Standard TE-MCT detector
- No liquid nitrogen needed
- No dry-air purge required
- Low power consumption
- Inert to high humidity (ZnSe Optics)
- Long lifetime of components including laser
- Small footprint