We highly recommend IDP-15 Scroll Pump because for the high performance capability that is unmatched across the models available in the market. It has rapid pump-down rate at 15.4 m3/hour (60 Hz). With a single-sided scroll design, it offers fast, easy yearly maintenance and low running cost. It is hermetic, with the motor and all bearings completely isolated from the vacuum path and protected from process gases for extended life. The IDP-15 is exceptionally quiet (<50db) and vibration-free, and is ideal for use in Analytical Instrument and Research applications, and many industrial applications as well..
- Clean, dry primary vacuum
- 15.4 m3/hour (@ 60 Hz) pumping speed for rapid pumpdown
- Hermetic design eliminates risk of oil or grease back streaming
- Bearings and Motor are completely isolated from the vacuum path and are protected from exposure to process gases or water vapor from the application
- Single-sided scroll design allows fast (<15 minutes) and easy yearly maintenance
- Solid Tip Seals deliver two-year service interval in most applications
- Designed for very low noise (<50 dBA) and vibration; suitable for use in laboratory settings and in sensitive instruments such as mass spectrometers and electron microscopes.
See how dry scroll vacuum pumps work, and why they have become popular primary vacuum pumps for many applications via the following link :