Reduces the ambient AC field and restores the resolution and accuracy of electron beam tools !! A friendly aid to scanning electron microscopes (SEM) / transmission electron microscopes (TEM) performance.
The SC22 system comprises a Magnetic Field Control Unit, an AC Magnetic Field Sensor and three orthogonal multicore cables, which are installed in the room where the field is to be cancelled. The SC22 can drive single loop and double loop room size cables. It also works with Helmholtz cables that are attached to a frame around the column. Each power amplifier in the control unit drives a current through its cable to create a field of the opposite sign to the change in ambient field. The magnetic field sensor measures the resulting field and real time negative feedback reduces the ambient field by the loop gain of the system. The system is dynamic, automatically responding to field changes within 100 µs. AC Line fields (50/60 Hz) are reduced by 50 x.
- Protects your investment in electron beam technology by stabilising the magnetic field environment
- Cancels and monitors the AC field
- Low cost, high performance system
- Intelligent user interface
- Automated set up
- Cancels AC fields from 10 Hz to 5 kHz
- 50 x field improvement at 60Hz
- Full 3 axis (X, Y, Z) system
- Up to 60 mG (6.0 µT) pk-pk range
- Adapts to field changes within 100 µs
- Supports dual sensors for TEMs and high gradient fields
- USB monitoring port