The GloQube® is a compact, easy-to-use glow discharge system primarily usedfor the hydrophilisation (wetting) of TEM carbon support films and grids. Other applications include surface modifications, for example for enhancing polymer bonding.
The GloQube has a convenient single drawer with two independent vacuum chambers: a clean chamber for glow discharge applications requiring hydrophobic/hydrophilic conversion and a vapour chamber designed for hydrophilic/hydrophobic (negative or positive) conversions.
- Glow discharge treatment for electron microscopy
- Fully automatic, short process times
- Hydrophilic/hydrophobic and negative/positive modes
- Single drawer with twin chambers
- Intuitive touch screen control
- Safe vapour delivery using septum-sealed vials
- Automatic valving between chambers to prevent cross-contamination
- Quick and easy sample loading
- Controlled venting to prevent sample disturbance
- Extended warranty option and specialist support