Vanta is the most advanced handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) device and provides rapid, accurate element analysis and alloy identification to customers who demand laboratory-quality results in the field. It built to be tough, rugged and tested:
- Drop tested using U.S. Department of Defense methods (MIL-STD-810G), reducing the risk of damage and costly repairs when a device is dropped or jostled.
- IP65 rated dust and water resistant to protect against the hazards found in even the most challenging environments.*
- Withstands a temperature range of -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F) at full duty cycle, so you waste less time waiting for your analyzer to cool.**
- The detector shutter on C and M series models helps prevent punctures so you can analyze rough surfaces with confidence.
- SmartSort: automatically lengthens or shortens test time based on material to save time; obtain aluminum grade results in as little as 1 second.
- Grade match messaging: real time and/or pop-up messages with familiar trade or grade names or special handling instructions to reduce user training and increase efficiency.
- Nominal value: automatically identifies the likely presence of elements invisible to XRF based on grade specifications.
- Residual library: set a maximum tolerated concentration for residual elements in grade families.
- On-screen grade comparison: compare close grades side-by-side to know which alloy is the best match with nominal and residual values.