The DELTA Classic Plus with a 40kV tube and Si-PIN detector is ideal for simple applications. The DELTA Classic Plus provides quick ID, screening, sorting, and elemental and metals analysis. The DELTA Classic Plus is a proven, ruggedized analyzer, that is cost-effective, easy to use, and reliable.
- Powerful 4W X-ray tube, 200 µA current (max), optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughput
- Large-Area SDD and customized X-ray tube options for sensitivity materials
- Integrated Bluetooth® for data input and output available in most countries
- Lightning-fast data acquisition for faster testing time
- Advanced colortouch LCD screen for clarity, brightness, responsiveness, and energy efficiency for indoor / outdoor use
- Accelerometer technology puts the unit into sleep mode to save energy when not in use; logs impacts for tool managemen
- USB interface port for high-speed downloads and seamless PC control
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for enhanced grip
- Docking Station and Hot Swap Batteries
- Hot Swap batteries to maximize uptime and productivity
This instrument is great in identify the presence of lead paint on multiple surfaces prior to repair, restoration or painting. It provides a fast and accurate method of measuring Pb concentrations in a multilayer coating without the liabilities of radioactive isotopes. The software-based proximity sensor enables easy measurements on uneven surfaces. With no radioactive sources, the analyzer eliminates isotope loss of speed and high replacement costs.