SPECTRUM is the world’s first fully automated AFM-Raman-SNOM instrument, featuring integration of AFM with multiple optical techniques: confocal Raman/fluorescence microscopy, SNOM, TERS etc.
• Comprehensive sample characterization on the nanoscale – easy and fast.
• Simultaneous AFM and confocal Raman imaging using different objectives (up to 100x).
• Free rotation of microscope turret (up to 4 objectives) with AFM probe on the sample.
• Automated removal of AFM probe (for low working distance objectives or when AFM probe is not required).
• HotSpot – Automatic location of active TERS* region on the probe.
• Fully automated and easy to use operation.
* Tip Enhanced Raman Scattering.