ETALON is a new series of excellent composite AFM probes with two cantilevers on each chip. In terms of quality-to-price ratio, it has no analogues in the world market.
New Brand Technology of NT-MDT Combines All Critical Advantages in One Chip:
- Sharp tip (curvature radius less than 10 nm).
- Resonance frequency, specified with high accuracy (±10%).
- High aspect ratio tip.
- Two levers on one chip.
- Enhanced back-side reflection of the cantilever.
- Special chip geometry for convenient operating.
The ETALON Series probe have two poly-silicon levers with a pedestal and mono-crystal silicon tips. Precision technology of poly-silicon deposition guarantees the lever thickness control. A special frequency stabilizer is designed to make the dispersion of the resonant frequency and force constant smaller. the ETALON probes are characterized by highly reproducible parameters:
- Typical dispersion of the lever thickness: ±0.15 μm
- Typical dispersion of the lever length: ±2 μm
- Typical dispersion of the probe resonant frequency: ±10%
- Typical dispersion of the force constant: ±20%.