Performance & Power in a Flexible Platform
Hitachi High-Technologies‘ scanning electron microscopes SU3800/SU3900 deliver both operability and expandability. The operator can automate many operations and efficiently utilize their high performance. The SU3900 is equipped with a large multipurpose specimen chamber to accommodate observation of large samples.
1.Substantially Larger Specimen Chamber Accommodates Oversized and Heavy Samples
- Robust Stage for Flexibility in Sample Size, Shape, and Weight
- Increased Viewing Area—SEM MAP Expands the Boundaries of Sample Navigation
2.Evolution of the Market—Improved Automatic Functions for Operators of Any Skill Level
- Multiple Modes of Operation
- Automatic Functions for Operators of Any Skill Level
- Multi Zigzag enables wide-area observation across multiple areas
- Report Creator generates reports of acquired data
3.Integrated Solutions for Various Applications
- High Sensitivity Detectors Supporting All Observation Requirements
- A Variety of Accessories Mountable onto Any of the 20 Ports in the Innovative SU3900 Specimen Chamber.
- SEM/EDS Integration System*
- 3D Modeling Software: Hitachi map 3D*
- Image Processing, Measurement, and Analysis Software: Image-Pro for Hitachi
Please Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to request for more information.