The SU3500 Scanning Electron Microscope features innovative electron optics and signal detection systems affording unparalleled imaging and analytical performance. Designed with intuitive logic, the new user-friendly GUI provides comprehensive image observation and display functions. Engineered for a wide range of applications, including biological specimens and advanced materials, the SU3500 is sure to be the workhorse microscope in any laboratory.
• Unparalleled Image Quality—All new electron optics design with best-in-class image sharpness
• Intuitive Operation—Wide-screen GUI and fast auto image optimization functions (7 seconds) via "delegation" technology
• Ultra Variable-Pressure Detector—Image surface information at low vacuum and low accelerating voltages
• Stereoscopic Image Function—Point and click for seamless, real-time "3D" image observation
- Fast Auto Imaging - "Best-in-class" Auto Start Functions (Focus, Brightness, Contrast, and Stigmation) for unmatched operational ease and efficiency.
- Low kV and Low Vacuum Performance - The Hitachi "Hex-Bias" probe current optimization technology combined with the all new Ultra Variable-Pressure (UVD) detector offers superior imaging and surface information at low accelerating voltages and low vacuum conditions.
- Live Stereoscopic Imaging - Our advanced tilted-beam-scan technology enables point and click, real-time "3D" image observation (show 3D pictures from flyer).
Accelerating Voltage : 5 kV
Vacuum : 30 Pa
Magnification : 150x
Signal : BSE, With metal coating
Accelerating Voltage : 3 kV
Vacuum : 20 Pa
Magnification : 5,000x
Point of View
Composition contrast is observable throughout the assembly above left and grain contrast of Cu on right image: BSE, With metal coating
Please Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to request for more information.