The SavantAA Σ (pronounced SavantAA Sigma) is our top-of-the-range AAS. It is a state-of-the-art fully automated, multi-element, true double beam instrument with all-reflective optics. It is fully computer-controlled, including the burner adjuster, burner rotation, Super Lamp Power Supply, Electronic Sample Viewing, Lamp optimization, wavelength and slit setting and gas control, using SavantAA Windows® Vista based software.
• Eight lamp fully automated turret with auto alignment of lamps for sequential multi-element analysis.
• Programmable flame control with ten safety interlocks provides reproducible operation with gas flows automatically set when changing methods.
• All-reflective optics for high light throughput.
• Automatic wavelength setting, 175 to 900 nm.
• Continuously adjustable slit width 0.1 to 2.0 nm in 0.1 nm increments in both normal and reduced height with automatic setting.
• Asymmetric modulation reduces noise by up to 40%.
• Hyper Pulse fast background correction provides 175-423 nm correction range, at up to 2.5 Abs.
• Coded lamp recongnition.
• Super Lamp Power Supply for 1 lamp (optional 4 lamp SLPS).
• Motorised workhead adjuster.
• Automatic burner rotation.
• USB communications.
The SavantAA Σ is controlled by the SavantAA Windows® Vista based software offering the ultimate combination of power and simplicity.