High speed film thickness measuring system measures in less than a second!
The LSE-MS ellipsometer uses using advanced StokesMeter™ technology (previous winner of Photonics Spectra and R&D 100 best new products awards) with no moving parts and no modulators to quickly and accurately determine the complete polarization state of the 6328Å laser measuring beam at a 70° incidence angle. The laser light source has ample light intensity for increased measurement accuracy of absorbing and rough scattering films. Laser sources have the added advantage of being spectrally precise, stable and long lasting. Their use permits optimum instrument design in optics, detectors and other components so that measurements can be made highly accurate. The space-saving design features a small footprint yet it can accommodate large samples up to 300mm wide. The sample table includes a manual tilt and table height adjustment which is set using an alignment screen on the computer.
- Tilt-free, focus free, hands-off operation for similar wafers.
- Fastest possible instrument for thin film measurement.
- Trouble-free, no moving parts advanced StokesMeter™ measurement head.
- Measures complete state of polarization useful for rough, scattering samples.
- Accurate, stable measurements using spectrally precise laser ellipsometry.
- Simple, compact tabletop instrument - competitively priced.