This convenient tabletop model easily removes atmospheric hydrocarbons and carbon contamination from SEMs, FIBs, and other vacuum chambers. The Evactron 25 De-Contaminator uses a remote RF plasma to produce gas-phase radicals that flow downstream through the chamber, eliminating contamination.
Over 2,000 users of the Evactron De-Contaminator system report no X-ray window failures.
• Used on nearly all makes and models of electron microscopes
• Start cleaning by using chamber vent and evacuation controls
• Preset pressure, power and time settings from front panel or computer interface
• Just use air for oxygen radicals, or use other gases for alternative plasma processes
• Advanced plasma detection logic
• Cleaning and error logs record use history and aid troubleshooting
• Electronic chassis: H, W, D: 5.5” x 9.375” x 9.75” (14 x 24 x 25 cm)
• RF Power: 5-20 Watts at 13.56 MHz
• KF 40 vacuum mounting flange, adapter flanges available
• 90-250 VAC 50/60 Hz input
• Shipping— 16 lb. (8 kg.)
The Evactron® Model 25 De-Contaminator also comes with a free 5-year warranty (must return to factory for repair).