QUANTAX Micro-XRF with the XTrace micro-spot X-ray source adds the capabilities of a complete micro-XRF spectrometer to a scanning electron microscope. XTrace fits on a free inclined chamber port of almost any SEM. The user benefits from both the trace element sensitivity and the higher information depth of XRF analysis. A complete micro-XRF spectrometer without the investment
• Distribution analysis with HyperMap stores complete spectra for every map point for on- and offline analysis
• Samples can be analyzed with Micro-XRF and EDS without position change
• Both methods are integrated in the same analytical software suite - ESPRIT 2.0
• No interference with normal SEM operation, XTrace can stay in its measurement position most of the time.
• Analytical results compare to those of standalone systems
• Image tiling allows mapping large areas
• Selectable primary radiation filters to suppress diffraction peaks
• Uses the SEM motorized stage
• Allows sample tilt to produce minimum spot sizes.