The BRILLANT 250 is an automatic wet abrasive cut-off machine for samples up to max. Ø 135 mm. Due to its low contact cutting (lcc) function, it gently cuts different types of samples with various geometries, sizes and materials.
The cut-off machine is commonly used in metallography, materialography, mineralogy, as well as for the cutting of composite materials (CFC/PMC/MMC) or electronic devices such as PCB’s.
The large cutting chamber and stainless steel table of the machine allow comfortable and flexible operation. A wealth of software based features, such as automatic touch detection, multi-position process and parallel setting of the wheel guard during vertical cutting further enhance the reproducibility of cutting processes.
- Manual or automatic horizontal movement (depends on equipment)
- Manual vertical movement
- Electronic control of cutting force
- Electronic control of distance (depends on equipment)
- Electronic cutting force limiter
- Memory for saving programs (depends on equipment)
- Large range of different clamping tools and systems available