Showing all 5 results
Agilent Dry Scroll Pumps IDP-15
We highly recommend IDP-15 Scroll Pump because for the high performance capability that is unmatched across the models available in the market. It has rapid pump-down rate at 15.4 m3/hour (60 Hz). With a single-sided scroll design, it offers fast, easy yearly maintenance and low running cost. It is hermetic, with the motor and all bearings completely isolated from the vacuum path and protected from process gases for extended life. The IDP-15 is exceptionally quiet (<50db) and vibration-free, and is ideal for use in Analytical Instrument and Research applications, and many industrial applications as well..
- Clean, dry primary vacuum
- 15.4 m3/hour (@ 60 Hz) pumping speed for rapid pumpdown
- Hermetic design eliminates risk of oil or grease back streaming
- Bearings and Motor are completely isolated from the vacuum path and are protected from exposure to process gases or water vapor from the application
- Single-sided scroll design allows fast (<15 minutes) and easy yearly maintenance
- Solid Tip Seals deliver two-year service interval in most applications
- Designed for very low noise (<50 dBA) and vibration; suitable for use in laboratory settings and in sensitive instruments such as mass spectrometers and electron microscopes.
Agilent Dry Scroll Pumps IDP-3
High performance and yet simple to operate desigend in a compact package – the Agilent IDP Series
Dry Scroll Pumps provide affordable oil-free vacuum with easy system
integration and they are suitable for a wide variety of applications.
The IDP Series employs an innovative hermetic design in which
the motor and bearings are outside the vacuum space allowing
full isolation of all pumped gases.
In addition, the IDP dry pump technology is environmentally friendly,
as it eliminates the need for oil disposal or the handling of contaminated oil in your laboratory.
IDP-3 Dry Scroll Pump
Pumping speed of 60 l/m 7(3.6 m3/hr)
Very low base pressure of less than 250 mTorr (0.3 mbar)
Truly high-performance solution for demanding applications
Agilent Dry Scroll Pumps SH-110
Agilent SH-110 is a dry, hermetic scroll pump with industry-leading features designed for easy integration into original-equipment manufacturer (OEM) systems. This single-stage pump has a pumping speed of 110 liters/minute (on 60 Hz power) and an ultimate pressure of 50 mtorr (0.07 mbar) in a compact package that is ideal for many end-user applications. Let Quasi-S provides you with hands-on solution and share experiences.
- Low-temperature operation
- ¼-horsepower motor for low power consumption
- Built-in exhaust valve for low noise levels
- Moveable exhaust port for flexibility in tight spaces
- High pumping speed (110 liters/minute) at high pressure for fast pumpdown
- Lightweight; convenient carrying handle
- Built-in fail-safe isolation valve protects the vacuum system
- Universal 100-230 VAC power for easy installation worldwide
Agilent Dry Scroll Pumps TriScroll 300 Inverter
TriScroll 300 Inverter pumps combine the benefits of frequency inverter technology and the performance of Agilent TriScroll dry primary vacuum pumps. The frequent maintenance requirements of oil-sealed rotary vane pumps are eliminated with dry scroll pumps, simplifying regulatory and environmental compliance, and eliminating oil disposal costs. This TriScroll 300 Inverter pump operates at a pumping speed of 250 liters/min.
- Pumping speed 250 liters/minute
- Pump speed remains constant regardless of line frequency
- Optimal pumping speed can be selected by adjusting the pump's rotational speed via RS232 or 0-10V control signal
- Pump parameters can be monitored via serial interface
- A standard D-shell connector provides contact closure for remote start and stop
- Optimal rotational speed selection reduces noise and vibration levels in the work area with little loss in base pressure performance
Agilent Dry Scroll Pumps TriScroll 600
TriScroll series features two-stage dry scroll pumps that deliver high pumping speeds and low base pressure. The frequent maintenance requirements of oil-sealed rotary vane pumps are eliminated with dry scroll pumps, simplifying regulatory and environmental compliance, and eliminating oil disposal costs.
- High pumping speed (500 liters/minute) and low ultimate pressure provide clean, dry vacuum
- Long-life tip seals generally only need to be replaced on a yearly basis
- Bearing purge port translates to simple maintenance and long bearing life
- Automatic air ballast manages water vapor without reducing pumping speed