Showing all 2 results
The Sigray AttoMap™ is a powerful Micro x-ray fluorescence (microXRF) provides quantitative analysis of the elemental composition of samples and can provide thickness measurements of buried layers.
- Highest resolution microXRF at <8 um
- Down to single atomic layer sensitivity, with trace elemental sensitivity down to sub-ppm (femtogram)
- Performance comparable to synchrotron microXRF
- Thin film measurements (e.g. semiconductor)
- Trace-level elements in biological tissue or geological sample
The powerful sensitivity and high resolution of the AttoMap produces synchrotron-quality elemental distribution mapping of trace elements for a wide range of research applications, spanning from the life and materials sciences to industrial use for pharmaceuticals, natural resources (oil and gas, mining), and semiconductor failure analysis.
Failed semiconductor package with TSVs and microbumps. Found differences in Ni and Cu distributions in failed vs control sample.
The NanoXRM was developed by Sigray and led the development of the 50-nm UltraXRM system, to be the most powerful 3D x-ray microscope on the market, with spatial resolution reaching down to 40 nanometers and tri-energy capabilities.
- Highest Resolution 3D Nano-CT
- To Determine Internal Structural Information