NT-MDT -- AFM
Showing all 6 results
NT-MDT AFM Probe — ETALON Series.
ETALON is a new series of excellent composite AFM probes with two cantilevers on each chip. In terms of quality-to-price ratio, it has no analogues in the world market.
New Brand Technology of NT-MDT Combines All Critical Advantages in One Chip:
- Sharp tip (curvature radius less than 10 nm).
- Resonance frequency, specified with high accuracy (±10%).
- High aspect ratio tip.
- Two levers on one chip.
- Enhanced back-side reflection of the cantilever.
- Special chip geometry for convenient operating.
The ETALON Series probe have two poly-silicon levers with a pedestal and mono-crystal silicon tips. Precision technology of poly-silicon deposition guarantees the lever thickness control. A special frequency stabilizer is designed to make the dispersion of the resonant frequency and force constant smaller. the ETALON probes are characterized by highly reproducible parameters:
- Typical dispersion of the lever thickness: ±0.15 μm
- Typical dispersion of the lever length: ±2 μm
- Typical dispersion of the probe resonant frequency: ±10%
- Typical dispersion of the force constant: ±20%.
NT-MDT SPECTRUM AFM-Raman-SNOM.
SPECTRUM is the world’s first fully automated AFM-Raman-SNOM instrument, featuring integration of AFM with multiple optical techniques: confocal Raman/fluorescence microscopy, SNOM, TERS etc.
• Comprehensive sample characterization on the nanoscale – easy and fast.
• Simultaneous AFM and confocal Raman imaging using different objectives (up to 100x).
• Free rotation of microscope turret (up to 4 objectives) with AFM probe on the sample.
• Automated removal of AFM probe (for low working distance objectives or when AFM probe is not required).
• HotSpot – Automatic location of active TERS* region on the probe.
• Fully automated and easy to use operation.
* Tip Enhanced Raman Scattering.
NT-MDT NTEGRA Spectra.
NTEGRA Spectra, the most versatile, fully integrated AFM-Raman-SNOM-TERS instrument. More than 30 general and advanced AFM modes are supported by the NT-MDT AFM providing extensive information about the sample’s physical properties. Simultaneous optical measurements of the same sample area provide the widest range of additional information about the sample – thus combining the best of all techniques. With hundreds systems installed worldwide, the constantly evolving and improving NTEGRA Spectra platform has become the best-selling device in the AFM-Raman-SNOM-TERS market. The instrument has been awarded the R&D 100 award.
NT-MDT NTEGRA SERIES.
NT-MDT NTEGRA Series incorporates many built-for-purpose models. Currently, NT-MDT offers eight versions of the systems assembled on the NTEGRA platform. For superior performance, each system has its own application specialization.
NTEGRA Prima is a high-resolution, low-noise SPM ideal for the multi-user labs. Integrated optics coupled to the SPM provides imaging of samples with almost continuous zoom from the millimeter to angstrom range.
NTEGRA Therma is an effective solution for SPM measurements either at constant temperatures from -30 °C to 300 °C or with changing temperature. Our low-drift THead™ maintains a drift of less than 10 nm/°C.
NTEGRA Aura is a high-sensitive system perfectly suited for measurements in vacuum up to 10-3 torr or under controlled atmosphere environments.
NTEGRA Maximus performs high throughput screening of multiple samples as well as measurements on large samples.
NTEGRA Solaris uses Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy (SNOM) to investigate optical properties beyond the diffraction limit.
NTEGRA Vita combines the strengths of the excellent SPM with perfect optical microscope for biological and medical applications.
NTEGRA Tomo integrates the SPM with an ultramicrotome to perform AFM tomography and 3D reconstruction of biological and materials ultrastructure never seen before.
NTEGRA Spectra, the R&D 100 award winner in 2006, integrates the SPM with Raman spectroscopy and laser confocal microscopy to study the distribution of chemical properties with molecular resolution.
NT-MDT LIFE BIO AFM.
With its wide variety of techniques and modes of probe measurements, the LIFE Bio AFM is applicable for many challenges in life science and biotechnology, including
• Molecular and cellular biology research
• Live cell research
• Microbiology and virus research
• Cell-cell and cell-substrate interactions
It can be used for the study of living cells, organelles and bimolecular systems in physiological conditions. Atomically-sharp probes of an AFM can be used as a tool for local treatments and single cell nanosurgery. It can be applied in biology, medical and pharmaceutical research and the food industry. It is very useful for
• Tissue growth and physiology studies
• Targeted Drug delivery mechanisms
• Coatings or powders in air or liquid
Solution exchange and temperature control are optional items that can be provided. The AFM integrated with an optical microscope is a powerful multi technique platform for biological and medical scientific research.
NT-MDT Titanium Revolutionary AFM CartridgeTitanium is the latest in AFM innovation. The new Revolution Cartridge with multi-probe technology for automated replacement of cantilevers makes a breakthrough in AFM usability.