Kurt J. Lesker
Showing all 5 results
Kurt J. Lesker ALD150LX – Plasma Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition System, Up to 150mm Substrates.
- Designed with patented precursor focusing technology resulting in best precursor utilization, high mean time between service intervals or high throughput
- Competes with all metal seal reactors while maintaining ease of service
- Operational modes: static mode, dynamic mode, plasma enhanced, variable residence time mode
- Source design solutions for the most difficult to deliver precursors
- 2 precursor lines standard, optional 19 lines available
- Remote plasma source option with up to 6 plasma lines, reactant bypass network, optional gas compatibility PLC
- In-Situ ellipsometer ports standard
- 500°C substrate heater
- Ozone optional
- True ALD valve precision timing that supports further precursor utilization
- KJLC ALD eKLipse™ software capable of the most complex super cycle depositions
- Can integrate with KJLC cluster system for multi deposition technique capability or In-Situ XPS
- Glovebox connection optional
Kurt J. Lesker Deposition Materials.
KJLC® ISO 9001 certified Materials Division stocks a vast assortment of high purity materials, evaporation sources, and crucible liners for use in both thermal and E-beam evaporation as well as sputter deposition processes. We offer pure elements, compounds, alloys, ceramics, intermetallics, and mixtures in a variety of shapes, sizes, and purities for both R&D and Production applications. Each sputtering target and evaporation material ships complete with a Certificate of Analysis and SDS. We also provide in-house sputter target bonding and precious metals reclamation services, saving you both time and money.
Kurt J. Lesker Evaporation Sources.
- Technical Notes
- Thermal Filament Sources
- Thermal Boat Sources
- Thermal Box Sources
- Thermal Rod Sources
- Crucibles & Crucible Heaters
- Power vs. Temperature table
The title Evaporation Sources cover products as divergent as resistance heated boats, laser ablation target carrousels, crucibles for electron beam sources, indirectly heated effusion cells, and low temperature evaporation sources specifically design for OLED / PLED coating applications in flat panel display manufacture
Kurt J. Lesker NANO 36™ – Affordable Glovebox Compatible, Sputtering or Thermal Evaporation Thin Film Deposition System.
- KJLC's most affordable deposition system platform, designed specifically for seamless glovebox integration.
- Typically used in the university and government lab R&D environment.
- Magnetron Sputtering or thermal evaporation deposition techniques available. For thermal evaporation, this includes the option to select our Low Temperature Evaporator (LTE) sources that are terrific for depositing volatile organic materials.
- Up to 3 TORUS® Mag Keeper™ Magnetron sputtering sources or up to 4 thermal evaporation sources available.
- Wet or dry rough pumping options available.
- Standard configurations compatible with up to 8" substrates, with substrate heating and cooling options available.
- This system comes standard with our full suite of KJLC® eKLipse™ Control Software.
Kurt J. Lesker PRO Line PVD Series – Versatile Sputtering, Electron Beam, Thermal, & Organic Evaporation Deposition Platform.
The PRO Line PVD Series utilizes a modular design configurable for a variety of thin film deposition applications.
- Available in three increasing chamber sizes: PVD75, PVD200, and PVD500
- Available with TORUS® Mag Keeper™ UHV Compatible Circular Magnetron Sputtering Sources in 2", 3", 4" diameters
- Available with TORUS® Linear Magnetrons
- Available with Multi-pocket electron beam evaporation sources
- Available with multiple thermal evaporation source configurations
- Up to two organic evaporation sources available
- Multi-technique options available. Examples: Electron beam + Sputtering, Electron beam + evaporation
- Wet or dry rough pumping, turbo pump, or cryogenic pump high vacuum pumping options available
- Standard configurations compatible with up to 11" to 20" OD substrates (pending chamber size); up to 850°C heating, cooling, and biasing options available
- Single and multi-wafer load lock options available for substrates up to 6"
- PRO Line series of PVD tools include KJLC's innovative eKLipse™ advanced control package