Olympus Portable XRF/XRD
Showing all 4 results
Olympus Handheld XRF Analyzer — Delta Classic Plus.
The DELTA Classic Plus with a 40kV tube and Si-PIN detector is ideal for simple applications. The DELTA Classic Plus provides quick ID, screening, sorting, and elemental and metals analysis. The DELTA Classic Plus is a proven, ruggedized analyzer, that is cost-effective, easy to use, and reliable.
- Powerful 4W X-ray tube, 200 µA current (max), optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughput
- Large-Area SDD and customized X-ray tube options for sensitivity materials
- Integrated Bluetooth® for data input and output available in most countries
- Lightning-fast data acquisition for faster testing time
- Advanced colortouch LCD screen for clarity, brightness, responsiveness, and energy efficiency for indoor / outdoor use
- Accelerometer technology puts the unit into sleep mode to save energy when not in use; logs impacts for tool managemen
- USB interface port for high-speed downloads and seamless PC control
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for enhanced grip
- Docking Station and Hot Swap Batteries
- Hot Swap batteries to maximize uptime and productivity
This instrument is great in identify the presence of lead paint on multiple surfaces prior to repair, restoration or painting. It provides a fast and accurate method of measuring Pb concentrations in a multilayer coating without the liabilities of radioactive isotopes. The software-based proximity sensor enables easy measurements on uneven surfaces. With no radioactive sources, the analyzer eliminates isotope loss of speed and high replacement costs.
Olympus Handheld XRF Analyzer — Delta Professional.
The DELTA Professional provides excellent performance in speed, LODs, and elemental range. It is housed in an industrial designed body ruggedized to demanding environments. It provides the best mix of durability and analytical performance with lower cost of ownership. The DELTA Professional Incorporates everything you need in a handheld XRF with state-of-the-art innovations and a rugged design
DELTA Consumer Safety & RoHS Handheld XRF Analyzers allow for testing large quantities of consumer & electronic products anywhere, anytime. Get simple, fast, nondestructive regulatory compliance screening for Pb, Cd, Hg, Br & more. Use for ASTM Method F2617-08, HR4040, CPSC, CPSIA etc.
Olympus Handheld XRF Analyzer — VANTA.
Vanta is the most advanced handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) device and provides rapid, accurate element analysis and alloy identification to customers who demand laboratory-quality results in the field. It built to be tough, rugged and tested:
- Drop tested using U.S. Department of Defense methods (MIL-STD-810G), reducing the risk of damage and costly repairs when a device is dropped or jostled.
- IP65 rated dust and water resistant to protect against the hazards found in even the most challenging environments.*
- Withstands a temperature range of -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F) at full duty cycle, so you waste less time waiting for your analyzer to cool.**
- The detector shutter on C and M series models helps prevent punctures so you can analyze rough surfaces with confidence.
- SmartSort: automatically lengthens or shortens test time based on material to save time; obtain aluminum grade results in as little as 1 second.
- Grade match messaging: real time and/or pop-up messages with familiar trade or grade names or special handling instructions to reduce user training and increase efficiency.
- Nominal value: automatically identifies the likely presence of elements invisible to XRF based on grade specifications.
- Residual library: set a maximum tolerated concentration for residual elements in grade families.
- On-screen grade comparison: compare close grades side-by-side to know which alloy is the best match with nominal and residual values.
Olympus Portable Bench-top XRD Analyzer — TERRA.
The TERRA Portable Bench-top XRD Analyser is a high performing, completely contained, battery operated, closed-beam system. It provides full phase ID of major, minor and trace components with a qualitative XRF scan of elements Ca - U. The unit offers minimal sample preparation and sample chamber allow for fast, in-field analysis. With rugged design and long battery-life, it is especially suitable for field work, mining activities, corrosion investigation etc.
Using a specifically developed direct excitation charge coupled device (CCD) “camera”, TERRA is able to collect X-ray photon data for both X-ray diffraction and X-ray fluorescence simultaneously. This is the result of the integrated camera’s ability to detect both photon position and photon energy at the same time. With energy resolution of ~200 eV (5.9 keV), TERRA makes XRF analysis as simple as viewing the software spectrum display.
Terra XRD sample vibration chamber needs only 10~15 mg sample. The vibration chamber’s convection process presents the instrument optics with multifarious orientations of the crystalline structure. This results in a superb X-ray diffraction pattern, virtually free of the problematic preferred-orientation effects encountered when using classic preparation methods.
Due to its unique powder-handling system, nonmechanical goniometers, and lack of complicated moving parts, TERRA is extremely well suited for those applications where field portability and/or ease of use is at issue.