We provide wide spectrum of Lab Consumables: Abrasive Paper, Polishing Cloth, Diamond Slurry, Diamond Powder, Mounting Epoxy, Glassware, Plastic wares and many others to facilitate the needs of every possible applications. The range of products is non-exhaustive, you may wish to go on to individual group by clicking on the icons below. You may also contact us for those that listed in our hard copies catalogue.
Showing 1–20 of 24 results
Uninterruptible Power Supply H-Series
PYSER Electron Microscopy (TEM / SEM) Grids
With 45 years of experience in manufacturing specimen support grids for electron microscopes, Pyser grids can be found throughout the world in laboratories and factories. Carbon coated grid of copper, nickel and gold are produced by electro-forming to obtain well-defined patterns and consistent quality.
Download the catalogue for detail specification. Please contact us should you require assistance and application know-how.
PYSER Eyepiece Reticles
An eyepiece reticle is a glass disc with a pattern on it that fits at the optical plane inside a microscope eyepiece. It is used to provide alignment, measurement, size or shape comparison, or area counting of specimens by having the reticle pattern superimposed over the specimen image
With over 800 models in this product line, Pyser has the largest range of eyepiece reticles patterns of any manufacturer, most of which are available from stock, and in sizes to fit all microscopes and magnifiers.
PYSER Inspecta Microscope Systems & Components
The Inspecta range of quality microscope components and modular systems, provides an easy-to-engineer solution to the special inspection needs of many industries.
Where a standard microscope is not suitable, the Inspecta products can be selected and assembled to give exactly the right optical viewing system. CCTV or digital cameras allow the system to be further enhanced.
Typical applications include: tooling alignment, inspection of machine wear, real-time automation system viewing, reaction or test chamber viewing and analysis, at-line or on-line inspection, and many more.
The IVIS video inspection system is designed to provide a facility to quickly view components for visual faults using a CCTV and integrated LCD monitor. A zoom lens gives magnifications up to 180x, making this ideal for inspecting fine detail. An X-Y stage enhances the product further to give measurement capability.
PYSER PS20 Universal Calibration Slide
Multi-image universal calibration slide, PS20, is the most comprehensive solution to calibrating image analysis systems.
An array of 16 different patterns and scales to a very high resolution is chrome deposited on a glass slide, 76mm x 25mm x 1.6mm thick. A unique serial number is engraved into the slide for strict UKAS certified in accuracy and conformity.
Multiple images on a single slide provide the most cost-effective solution to calibration and resolution checking of microscopes and image analysis systems. The combination of scales, dots, circles, squares, rulings, grids and angles can be supplied with an internationally traceable certificate of calibration.
Agar Scientific AFM / SPM / FIB Supplies & Consumables
Quasi-S is the authorised distributor of Agar Scientific products. Agar Scientific for Atomic Force Microscopy AFM, and Focused Ion Beam FIB, Scanning Probe Microscopy SPM supplies & consumables. They include the following and many more:
• Calibration standards • Specimen preparation
• Diamond knives • Specimen storage
• Nanopositioning Stages • Substrates
Agar Scientific LM Supplies & Consumables
Quasi-S is the authorised distributor of Agar Scientific products. Agar Scientific LM (light microscope) supplies and consumables are categorised into the following:
• Calibration standards • Material embedding
• Coverglasses / coverslips • Material processing consumables
• Diamond knives - Histo • Micro autoradiography
• Dissection • Mounting media
• Eyepiece graticules • Sectioning
• Filters • Scanning Stages
• Finder grids • Slide & block storage
• Freezing & heating stages • Slide staining
• Gold conjugates • Slides and Accessories
• Imaging • Stage micrometers
• Immersion oils • Tissue embedding
• Lens tissues • Tissue processing consumables
Agar Scientific SEM Supplies & Consumables
Quasi-S is the authorised distributor of Agar Scientific products. Agar Scientific SEM (scanning electron microscope) supplies and consumables are categorised into the following:
• Apertures • Replication materials
• Calibration & test specimens • Specimen stub boxes
• Consumables kits • Specimen stubs & mounts
• Filaments • Specimen stubs - modular
• Gold conjugates • Scintillators
• Grids - SEM finder • Sputter targets
• Grinding & polishing • Vacuum coating materials
• Materials embedding • Vacuum oils & greases
• Mounting adhesives • X-ray beam finder
• Preparation • X-ray microanalysis standards
Agar Scientific TEM Supplies & Consumables
Quasi-S is the authorised distributor of Agar Scientific products. Agar Scientific TEM (transmission electron microscope) supplies and consumables are categorised into the following:
• Apertures • Resin embedding - Epoxy
• Calibration standards • Resin embedding consumables
• Circlip injector and circlips • Sectioning
• Coated grids • Staining
• Cryo preparation • Support films - Carbon
• Diamond knives - DiATOME • Support films - Forming materials
• Diamond knives - DDK • Support films - Formvar / Pioloform
• Filaments • Support films - Formvar Carbon
• Gold conjugates • Support films - Graphene
• Grid boxes • Support films - Holey Carbon
• Grids - Athene • Support films - Lacey Carbon
• Grids - Agar • Support films - Quantifoil
• Grids - Finder • Support films - Silicon
• Grids - Omniprobe • Tissue processing chemicals
• Light element support grids • Tissue processing consumables
• Material processing • Vacuum coating materials
• Photographic films & papers • Vacuum oils & greases
• Resin embedding - Acrylic • X-ray microanalysis standards