Elemental Analysis and Trace metals detection are essential in many industries. Particularly in food and pharmaceutical products before they are certified for commercial use. Our equipment like µXRF, SEM EDAX, coupled with our testing laboratory can offer best support for Elemental Analysis studies for this purpose.
Showing 1–20 of 35 results
Olympus Handheld XRF Analyzer — Delta Classic.
The DELTA Classic Plus with a 40kV tube and Si-PIN detector is ideal for simple applications. The DELTA Classic Plus provides quick ID, screening, sorting, and elemental and metals analysis. The DELTA Classic Plus is a proven, ruggedized analyzer, that is cost-effective, easy to use, and reliable.
- Powerful 4W X-ray tube, 200 µA current (max), optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughput
- Large-Area SDD and customized X-ray tube options for sensitivity materials
- Integrated Bluetooth® for data input and output available in most countries
- Lightning-fast data acquisition for faster testing time
- USB interface port for high-speed downloads and seamless PC control
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for enhanced grip
- Docking Station and Hot Swap Batteries
This instrument is great in identify the presence of lead paint on multiple surfaces prior to repair, restoration or painting. It provides a fast and accurate method of measuring Pb concentrations in a multilayer coating without the liabilities of radioactive isotopes. The software-based proximity sensor enables easy measurements on uneven surfaces. With no radioactive sources, the analyzer eliminates isotope loss of speed and high replacement costs.
Olympus Handheld XRF Analyzer — Delta Element.
DELTA Element is the most affordable unit in the Olympus line-up of handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzers designed for fast, accurate results. It is designed to be field-worthy and rugged design features rubber overmolds and an ergonomic grip to protect the analyzer. To avoid downtime, the hot swap feature allows the batteries to be swapped out while the analyzer is in use. The DELTA Element features wide area heat sinks for high power use in extreme temperatures.
- Powerful 4W X-ray tube for optimum element excitation
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and fast analysis
- Lightning-fast data acquisition for faster testing time
- Floating Point Processor: Provides more calculations in less time, and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms
- Integrated Bluetooth® for data input and output available in most countries
- Analysis indicator lights visible from 360° to help ensure safe use
Olympus Handheld XRF Analyzer — Delta Professional.
The DELTA Professional provides excellent performance in speed, LODs, and elemental range. It is housed in an industrial designed body ruggedized to demanding environments. It provides the best mix of durability and analytical performance with lower cost of ownership. The DELTA Professional Incorporates everything you need in a handheld XRF with state-of-the-art innovations and a rugged design
DELTA Consumer Safety & RoHS Handheld XRF Analyzers allow for testing large quantities of consumer & electronic products anywhere, anytime. Get simple, fast, nondestructive regulatory compliance screening for Pb, Cd, Hg, Br & more. Use for ASTM Method F2617-08, HR4040, CPSC, CPSIA etc.
Olympus Handheld XRF Analyzer — VANTA.
Launched Q4 of 2016, Vanta is the most advanced handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) device and provides rapid, accurate element analysis and alloy identification to customers who demand laboratory-quality results in the field. It built to be tough, rugged and tested:
- Drop tested using U.S. Department of Defense methods (MIL-STD-810G), reducing the risk of damage and costly repairs when a device is dropped or jostled.
- IP65 rated dust and water resistant to protect against the hazards found in even the most challenging environments.*
- Withstands a temperature range of -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F) at full duty cycle, so you waste less time waiting for your analyzer to cool.**
- The detector shutter on C and M series models helps prevent punctures so you can analyze rough surfaces with confidence.
- SmartSort: automatically lengthens or shortens test time based on material to save time; obtain aluminum grade results in as little as 1 second.
- Grade match messaging: real time and/or pop-up messages with familiar trade or grade names or special handling instructions to reduce user training and increase efficiency.
- Nominal value: automatically identifies the likely presence of elements invisible to XRF based on grade specifications.
- Residual library: set a maximum tolerated concentration for residual elements in grade families.
- On-screen grade comparison: compare close grades side-by-side to know which alloy is the best match with nominal and residual values.
Olympus Portable Bench-top XRD Analyzer — TERRA.
The TERRA Portable Bench-top XRD Analyser is a high performing, completely contained, battery operated, closed-beam system. It provides full phase ID of major, minor and trace components with a qualitative XRF scan of elements Ca - U. The unit offers minimal sample preparation and sample chamber allow for fast, in-field analysis. With rugged design and long battery-life, it is especially suitable for field work, mining activities, corrosion investigation etc.
Using a specifically developed direct excitation charge coupled device (CCD) “camera”, TERRA is able to collect X-ray photon data for both X-ray diffraction and X-ray fluorescence simultaneously. This is the result of the integrated camera’s ability to detect both photon position and photon energy at the same time. With energy resolution of ~200 eV (5.9 keV), TERRA makes XRF analysis as simple as viewing the software spectrum display.
Terra XRD sample vibration chamber needs only 10~15 mg sample. The vibration chamber’s convection process presents the instrument optics with multifarious orientations of the crystalline structure. This results in a superb X-ray diffraction pattern, virtually free of the problematic preferred-orientation effects encountered when using classic preparation methods.
Due to its unique powder-handling system, nonmechanical goniometers, and lack of complicated moving parts, TERRA is extremely well suited for those applications where field portability and/or ease of use is at issue.
Bruker M1 MISTRAL Micro-XRF Spectrometer.
The M1 MISTRAL is a compact tabletop Micro-XRF spectrometer for the analysis of bulk materials and coatings. Designed for fast and cost-efficient operation it provides accurate information on the elemental composition of materials. The instrument features high spatial resolution and spot sizes down to 100 µm. Arbitrarily shaped samples, like the most intricate pieces of jewelry, can be analyzed without further preparation, and nondestructively. Sample sizes of up to 100x100x100 mm³ are supported. A video microscope with cross hair-functionality facilitates exact pinpointing of the desired measurement location. The motorized Z-stage allows fast focusing. The optionally available X-Y-Z stage provides even greater ease of use. The M1 MISTRAL is equipped with a high brightness micro-focus X-ray tube that ensures excellent excitation of the measurement spot resulting in a high fluorescence yield. With its powerful, yet easy-to-use, XSpect software suite, the instrument delivers accurate quantification results, no matter whether analyzing bulk materials or the most complicated multi-layer structures.
Bruker M2 BLIZZARD Slotted Micro-XRF Spectrometer.
This small-spot X-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometer is specifically designed for the non-destructive testing and analysis (NDT) of printed circuit boards (PCB) in accordance with ASTM B568 and DIN/ISO 3497 standards. The slotted sample chamber and the large tray support fast and exact positioning of all types of PCBs from small to oversized that extend the sample chamber. Its rugged construction allows the M2 BLIZZARD to be used on the shop floor.
The 2016 revamped M2 BLIZZARD is equipped with a high-performance silicon drift detector which is suitable for the analysis of thinner layers and unknowns as well as for routine analysis. The powerful video microscope system provides an auto focus function. Ease-of-use is further enhanced by software support of an optional industrial-strength foot switch and touchscreen operation.
Equipped with the latest version of Bruker’s XSpect Pro and XData software packages, the M2 BLIZZARD is particularly attractive for the analysis of metal multilayers that are common to PCBs. Layer systems consisting of up to 12 layers with up to 25 elements each can be characterized with regard to composition and thickness.
Experienced supervisors can use the configurability of the software to define measurement methods fine-tuned to the samples to be analyzed. These methods can then be routinely used by staff at the production site to perform the actual analyses for quality control. Setting up and performing these analyses is intuitive so that introductory training of staff is sufficient. The PASS/FAIL determination of the software or trend line display with upper and lower control limits lets the operator see immediately whether a sample is of acceptable quality or not. Reporting and data archiving functions are included as well and data can be exported to Excel®.
Bruker M4 TORNADO Micro-XRF Spectrometer.
M4 TORNADO is the tool of choice for sample characterization using small-spot Micro X-ray Fluorescence (Micro-XRF) for information on composition and element distribution. Optimized for analysis speed and without compromising accuracy it measures a wide range of samples. Whether small or large, even or irregularly shaped — equipped with a large high-speed stage it supports 2D, non-destructive testing and analysis (NDT) of virtually any kind of inorganic, organic, and even of liquid sample. Its large vacuum chamber enables light element detection.
M4 TORNADO now features an optional 60 mm2 XFlash® SD detector for ultra high-speed spectra acquisition with up to 50 percent higher element sensitivity, compared to the standard 30 mm² active detector area, and significantly improves the measurement efficiency when using primary filters or analyzing light element samples. This new option is ideally suited for geology and other low yield applications, the analysis of thin samples, and low kV or tube current conditions. The 60 mm² XFlash® SDD is also available as a dual detector system which doubles sensitivity and throughput.
The M4 TORNADO analysis software 1.3 provides a flexible measurement setup and a variety of evaluation and processing tools. The new X Method module makes it easy to manage calibrations and standards and enables the user to develop and optimize analytical methods for complex applications, such as quantitative analysis of metallic multilayer stacks for composition and coating thickness.
Bruker M6 JETSTREAM Portable Micro-XRF Spectrometer.
The Bruker M6 JETSTREAM is designed for the non-destructive testing and analysis (NDT) of large samples, Eg. Large paintings or bulky artefacts. The mobility of the instrument allows it to be placed at the site of the object of interest, be it in a gallery, museum or on the shop floor. The performance parameters enable scanning areas of 800 mm x 600 mm with a variable spot size down to 100 µm and speeds of up to 100 mm/s. As the system is capable of measurement "on-the-fly" this results in a pixel dwell time of as short as 1 ms. Measurement rig can be tilted, allowing samples to be scanned either horizontally or vertically. The spot size of the M6 JETSTREAM can be adapted in five steps to match the structure of the sample and the desired spatial resolution. Bruker's advanced XFlash® silicon drift detectors (SDD) are used for the detection of fluorescence radiation. They feature high count rate capability and best energy resolution over a wide count rate range. Special safety circuitry provides optimal user protection against exposure to X-rays Ultrasound distance measurement safeguards against collision with the measurement object. Regardless of sample size, the M6 JETSTREAM can be easily positioned due to its mobility. It can be disassembled into four parts which makes it transportable.
Bruker Quantax EBSD.
Based on SEM, Bruker's QUANTAX EBSD measures the local crystal orientation with sub-micron spatial resolution. It can be used for phase distribution analysis which reveals presence of hard and brittle inter-metallic phases sigma and chi. It can also be used for orientation distribution mapping which allows visualization of the strain accumulated at the boundary between the ferrite and sigma phase grain. The system can also be used in conjunction with the QUANTAX EDS system creating the most advanced integrated EBSD/EDS system, supported by the ESPRIT 2 software under a single user interface.
Horiba EMAX X-ray Detector (EDS)
Liquid nitrogen free X-ray Detector
EMAX x-act can achieve good energy resolution of an unprecedented level in light element using a unique silicon drift sensor (SDD). Its combination with the digital pulse processor assures accurate results under all conditions.
- LN2 free detector - Quick start up
- Quick analysis - Decreasing mapping time by high counting rate performance
- High operational stability - Stable performance up to high counting ranges in both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- All EMAX software functions are available - Navigator, Help function, Quantitative map and so on.
Example EDS SEM of EMAX x-act
GBC SavantAA Zeeman Enduro Atomic Absorption Spectrometer.
Quasi-S represents GBC in introducing SavantAA Zeeman Enduro AAS. This special technology sets new standards in high performance Zeeman graphite furnace analysis. Here are some of the most important features:
- Unique Variable Magnetic Field Strength between 0.6 and 1.1 Tesla in 0.1 Tesla increments for maximum precision and sensitivity.
- Eight-lamp auto turret with auto lamp align for rapid element selection and accurate lamp optimization.
- Automatic wavelength and choice of 20 slit widths between 0.1 and 2.0 nm in 0.1 nm increments in both normal and reduced height for ease of operation.
- Coded Lamp Recognition for both normal hollow cathode lamps and Super Lamps.
- New 10 Volt Super Lamp capability, fitted standard for one lamp ensures highest sensitivity with low power consumption and low heat output.
(Optional four lamp supply available.)
- New Improved design which allows>1400 firings per tube and lower %RSD.
- Electronic Sample Viewing standard.
GBC GeminAA Atomic Absorption Spectrometer.
GBC Cintra Series UV-Vis Spectrometer.
GBC has introduced its first UV-Vis spectrometer in 1986. Presently, the latest 4th generation UV-Vis spectrometer series includes:
Cintra 1010, for powerful performance at entry level price
Cintra 2020, allows automation and has better specifications than the 1010
Cintra 3030, research grade instrument with variable slit width and enhanced UV performance
Cintra 4040, true double monochromator with outstanding specifications for best performance
GBC High Performance Liquid Chromatography Products.
GBC manufactures and distributes a comprehensive range of quality HPLC products from turn-key systems to stand-alone modules including autosamplers, pumps, detectors, and accessories, as well as individual components including columns.
Simplify your choices with a stand-alone HPLC System. Select a replacement pump or detector, or configure your own system from a wide choice of modules.