We represent Scanning Electron Microscope in Singapore and many other Advance Microscopy makers for over a decade. Providing before-sales consultation, on-site installation and commission, to after-sales maintenance and overhaul. Our one-stop package includes vibration and EMF noise elimination, UPS, spare parts and consumables support, and round the clock response. Call us for free discussion and consultation. To see more examples and practical tips in the usage of SEM, FIB, TEM, AFM, Please enter via …
Showing 1–20 of 56 results
NanoPhoton RAMANdrive Wafer Analyzer.
RAMANdrive is the specialized Raman microscope for wafer analysis equipped with our dedicated 300 mm stage. RAMANdrive gives you an ultra-fast, highest resolution analysis of the whole wafer with unique stability and accuracy. The Nanophoton Stage Navigation System accepts data from your inspection system and use it to move the wafer to all indicated positions for a detailed analysis. The dedicated stage moves the wafer safely and with high accuracy to all areas of interest.
RAMANdrive uses high-quality dark-field microscopy to easily localize particles, even smaller than 100 nm. Analyzing the particle is done by very high-performance Raman spectroscopy and provides a detailed material composition. High quality confocal optics gives RAMANdrive high performance 3D Raman imaging capability. Stress distribution and polytype distribution can be clearly visualized in 3D with sub-micron resolution.
Stage Navigation system can upload a defect map obtained by an inspection tool.
Place the focused laser beam anywhere you want with our extended wafer stage. Large wafers of up to 300 mm can be placed on the stage. Vacuum lines are connected to small holes in channels, which allows a applied vacuum to flatten and hold the wafer on the stage. Our extended wafer stage makes it possible for the laser to access the entire exposed wafer surface. Even a tall sample also can be analyzed by placing it in the deep channel part of the stage.
NanoPhoton RAMANforce Laser Raman Microscope.
THE HIGHEST SPATIAL RESOLUTION
RAMANforce is equipped with dedicated optics and a high-quality TEM00 laser for the highest spatial resolution. With a 532 nm excitation wavelength and 0.90 NA (Numerical Aperture) objective, RAMANforce guarantees 350 nm spatial resolution for all users. Raman imaging data of fluorescent beads of 200 nm in diameter is shown on the right. The intensity profile along the dotted line in the Raman image demonstrates a spatial resolution of up to 300 nm. The high spatial resolution also enhances the detection sensitivity of tiny objects that are smaller than the diameter of the laser spot. RAMANforce is thus able to detect a small particle under 100 nm diameter.
THE FASTEST RAMAN IMAGING
The dedicated illumination mode developed by Nanophoton has dramatically improved the speed of Raman imaging by re-forming point laser beams into line shapes to cover a larger sample area. This patented line illumination excites Raman scattered light along the line-illuminated area simultaneously whereupon it is divided into 400 spectra by a large number of pixels using a CCD.
Our highest spatial resolution and high performance confocal optics enhance our sensitivity to detect tiny particles. The laser beam will be accurately focused on the center of a particle using galvanometer scanner, and a robust sample stage keeps the laser spot always precisely located during long exposure measurements. RAMANforce produces a spectrum with a high signal-to-noise ratio that allows particle identification to be done by a library search.
Hitachi TM3030Plus Tabletop SEM.
Hitachi TM3030Plus tabletop microscope is the improved version of the best-selling TM3030 model. With a Demo-unit, Quasi-S offers user a hands-on experience to touch and feel the versatility of this machine. It offers superior performance and enables enhanced image quality in the low vacuum observation world.
NT-MDT AFM Probe — ETALON Series.
ETALON is a new series of excellent composite AFM probes with two cantilevers on each chip. In terms of quality-to-price ratio, it has no analogues in the world market.
New Brand Technology of NT-MDT Combines All Critical Advantages in One Chip:
- Sharp tip (curvature radius less than 10 nm).
- Resonance frequency, specified with high accuracy (±10%).
- High aspect ratio tip.
- Two levers on one chip.
- Enhanced back-side reflection of the cantilever.
- Special chip geometry for convenient operating.
The ETALON Series probe have two poly-silicon levers with a pedestal and mono-crystal silicon tips. Precision technology of poly-silicon deposition guarantees the lever thickness control. A special frequency stabilizer is designed to make the dispersion of the resonant frequency and force constant smaller. the ETALON probes are characterized by highly reproducible parameters:
- Typical dispersion of the lever thickness: ±0.15 μm
- Typical dispersion of the lever length: ±2 μm
- Typical dispersion of the probe resonant frequency: ±10%
- Typical dispersion of the force constant: ±20%.
NT-MDT SPECTRUM AFM-Raman-SNOM.
SPECTRUM is the world’s first fully automated AFM-Raman-SNOM instrument, featuring integration of AFM with multiple optical techniques: confocal Raman/fluorescence microscopy, SNOM, TERS etc.
• Comprehensive sample characterization on the nanoscale – easy and fast.
• Simultaneous AFM and confocal Raman imaging using different objectives (up to 100x).
• Free rotation of microscope turret (up to 4 objectives) with AFM probe on the sample.
• Automated removal of AFM probe (for low working distance objectives or when AFM probe is not required).
• HotSpot – Automatic location of active TERS* region on the probe.
• Fully automated and easy to use operation.
* Tip Enhanced Raman Scattering.
NT-MDT NTEGRA Spectra.
NTEGRA Spectra, the most versatile, fully integrated AFM-Raman-SNOM-TERS instrument. More than 30 general and advanced AFM modes are supported by the NT-MDT AFM providing extensive information about the sample’s physical properties. Simultaneous optical measurements of the same sample area provide the widest range of additional information about the sample – thus combining the best of all techniques. With hundreds systems installed worldwide, the constantly evolving and improving NTEGRA Spectra platform has become the best-selling device in the AFM-Raman-SNOM-TERS market. The instrument has been awarded the R&D 100 award.
NT-MDT NTEGRA SERIES.
NT-MDT NTEGRA Series incorporates many built-for-purpose models. Currently, NT-MDT offers eight versions of the systems assembled on the NTEGRA platform. For superior performance, each system has its own application specialization.
NTEGRA Prima is a high-resolution, low-noise SPM ideal for the multi-user labs. Integrated optics coupled to the SPM provides imaging of samples with almost continuous zoom from the millimeter to angstrom range.
NTEGRA Therma is an effective solution for SPM measurements either at constant temperatures from -30 °C to 300 °C or with changing temperature. Our low-drift THead™ maintains a drift of less than 10 nm/°C.
NTEGRA Aura is a high-sensitive system perfectly suited for measurements in vacuum up to 10-3 torr or under controlled atmosphere environments.
NTEGRA Maximus performs high throughput screening of multiple samples as well as measurements on large samples.
NTEGRA Solaris uses Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy (SNOM) to investigate optical properties beyond the diffraction limit.
NTEGRA Vita combines the strengths of the excellent SPM with perfect optical microscope for biological and medical applications.
NTEGRA Tomo integrates the SPM with an ultramicrotome to perform AFM tomography and 3D reconstruction of biological and materials ultrastructure never seen before.
NTEGRA Spectra, the R&D 100 award winner in 2006, integrates the SPM with Raman spectroscopy and laser confocal microscopy to study the distribution of chemical properties with molecular resolution.
NT-MDT LIFE BIO AFM.
With its wide variety of techniques and modes of probe measurements, the LIFE Bio AFM is applicable for many challenges in life science and biotechnology, including
• Molecular and cellular biology research
• Live cell research
• Microbiology and virus research
• Cell-cell and cell-substrate interactions
It can be used for the study of living cells, organelles and bimolecular systems in physiological conditions. Atomically-sharp probes of an AFM can be used as a tool for local treatments and single cell nanosurgery. It can be applied in biology, medical and pharmaceutical research and the food industry. It is very useful for
• Tissue growth and physiology studies
• Targeted Drug delivery mechanisms
• Coatings or powders in air or liquid
Solution exchange and temperature control are optional items that can be provided. The AFM integrated with an optical microscope is a powerful multi technique platform for biological and medical scientific research.
Hitachi FlexSEM 1000.
The FlexSEM 1000 delivers the performance of a conventional SEM and yet one of the most cost effective instruments that a lab should have.
This SEM is compactly design (450 mm wide) minimizes system footprint. The Main unit can be separated from the Power Supply unit for flexible system placement. Requires only a standard wall outlet for power.
The newly developed electron optical column or Ultra Variable-Pressure Detector (UVD) enables superior imaging of specimen surfaces at low accelerating voltages and low vacuum conditions.
User interface is easy to operate even by a novice, and with the various automated functions, high-quality and quick data acquisition can be accomplished regardless of user experience level. Specifically, the new and enhanced navigation function, SEM MAP, helps locate the regions of interest quickly, and delivers accurate correlated optical and SEM images using only one click.
We offered used analytical instruments such as SEM, AFM, TEM, FIB etc, and smaller equipment like polishers and microscopes. They are all at a very affordable price, especially for customers who wish to perform analysis with a tight budget for one-time cost.
Unlike second-hand dealer who park the excess assets in the warehouse, our machines are in up-and-running conditions and they are relatively new equipment. We welcome interested party to visit and have hands-on session on them. It is a known-fact that the performance of these equipment will not deteriorate through time and have very good reliability records.
We will provide full 1-year warranty and servicing at the point of purchase and can offer periodic maintenance cum calibration package to customer.
CLICK IMAGE TO SEE DETAILS
PYSER Electron Microscopy (TEM / SEM) Grids
With 45 years of experience in manufacturing specimen support grids for electron microscopes, Pyser grids can be found throughout the world in laboratories and factories. Carbon coated grid of copper, nickel and gold are produced by electro-forming to obtain well-defined patterns and consistent quality.
Download the catalogue for detail specification. Please contact us should you require assistance and application know-how.
PYSER Eyepiece Reticles
An eyepiece reticle is a glass disc with a pattern on it that fits at the optical plane inside a microscope eyepiece. It is used to provide alignment, measurement, size or shape comparison, or area counting of specimens by having the reticle pattern superimposed over the specimen image
With over 800 models in this product line, Pyser has the largest range of eyepiece reticles patterns of any manufacturer, most of which are available from stock, and in sizes to fit all microscopes and magnifiers.
PYSER PS20 Universal Calibration Slide
Multi-image universal calibration slide, PS20, is the most comprehensive solution to calibrating image analysis systems.
An array of 16 different patterns and scales to a very high resolution is chrome deposited on a glass slide, 76mm x 25mm x 1.6mm thick. A unique serial number is engraved into the slide for strict UKAS certified in accuracy and conformity.
Multiple images on a single slide provide the most cost-effective solution to calibration and resolution checking of microscopes and image analysis systems. The combination of scales, dots, circles, squares, rulings, grids and angles can be supplied with an internationally traceable certificate of calibration.
HOW TO CALIBRATE A MICROSCOPE WITH A STAGE MICROMETER
Below video provides a simple instruction on how to calibrate your microscope using a Stage Micrometer.
Calculate true scale division measurement sizes and UKAS calibration certificates.
More discussion is available by contacting our Sales and Service Engineer.
Quasi-S Divascope Portable Digital Microscope.
The Divascope is a versatile lightweight portable digital microscope. It is ideal for accurate alignment of the sample for precision cutting and other operations requiring high accuracy. An optional accessory is the custom-made circular clamp for securing the lens unit to the chassis of the equipment.
Agar Scientific AFM / SPM / FIB Supplies & Consumables
Quasi-S is the authorised distributor of Agar Scientific products. Agar Scientific for Atomic Force Microscopy AFM, and Focused Ion Beam FIB, Scanning Probe Microscopy SPM supplies & consumables. They include the following and many more:
• Calibration standards • Specimen preparation
• Diamond knives • Specimen storage
• Nanopositioning Stages • Substrates
Agar Scientific LM Supplies & Consumables
Quasi-S is the authorised distributor of Agar Scientific products. Agar Scientific LM (light microscope) supplies and consumables are categorised into the following:
• Calibration standards • Material embedding
• Coverglasses / coverslips • Material processing consumables
• Diamond knives - Histo • Micro autoradiography
• Dissection • Mounting media
• Eyepiece graticules • Sectioning
• Filters • Scanning Stages
• Finder grids • Slide & block storage
• Freezing & heating stages • Slide staining
• Gold conjugates • Slides and Accessories
• Imaging • Stage micrometers
• Immersion oils • Tissue embedding
• Lens tissues • Tissue processing consumables
Agar Scientific SEM Supplies & Consumables
Quasi-S is the authorised distributor of Agar Scientific products. Agar Scientific SEM (scanning electron microscope) supplies and consumables are categorised into the following:
• Apertures • Replication materials
• Calibration & test specimens • Specimen stub boxes
• Consumables kits • Specimen stubs & mounts
• Filaments • Specimen stubs - modular
• Gold conjugates • Scintillators
• Grids - SEM finder • Sputter targets
• Grinding & polishing • Vacuum coating materials
• Materials embedding • Vacuum oils & greases
• Mounting adhesives • X-ray beam finder
• Preparation • X-ray microanalysis standards
Agar Scientific TEM Supplies & Consumables
Quasi-S is the authorised distributor of Agar Scientific products. Agar Scientific TEM (transmission electron microscope) supplies and consumables are categorised into the following:
• Apertures • Resin embedding - Epoxy
• Calibration standards • Resin embedding consumables
• Circlip injector and circlips • Sectioning
• Coated grids • Staining
• Cryo preparation • Support films - Carbon
• Diamond knives - DiATOME • Support films - Forming materials
• Diamond knives - DDK • Support films - Formvar / Pioloform
• Filaments • Support films - Formvar Carbon
• Gold conjugates • Support films - Graphene
• Grid boxes • Support films - Holey Carbon
• Grids - Athene • Support films - Lacey Carbon
• Grids - Agar • Support films - Quantifoil
• Grids - Finder • Support films - Silicon
• Grids - Omniprobe • Tissue processing chemicals
• Light element support grids • Tissue processing consumables
• Material processing • Vacuum coating materials
• Photographic films & papers • Vacuum oils & greases
• Resin embedding - Acrylic • X-ray microanalysis standards
Agar Scientific Tweezers & Small Tools
We offer three grades of tweezers:
• High precision grade is suitable for most laboratory and fine engineering use.
• Biology grade has the thinnest tips, and is used for the most demanding laboratory applications including microscopic work.
• Electronic grade offers high quality for electronics and general purpose use. Most of the electronic grade tweezers are coated with a coloured epoxy resin which is insulating, shock resistant and provides better grip